Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wee~
Just finished bathing,
removing all the post camp smell.
This year's Art Leaders Induction Camp 2008,
was really fun.
Though there were the boring segments like lectures and such,
we had fun games too!!!
I love 'Night Knights',
one of the activities.
We played in the darkness o engineering school's canteen with laser guns.
It's indescribable the feeling,
hopefully we'll be able to have a laser gun outing soon! :)
Oh yeah and just now, we had a dragon boat race.
I can assure you my biceps have grown bigger.
LOL.
I rowed so seriously,
that I didn't realised my tigh was injured.
Its super fugly now.
And of cos it hurts.
And its ugly.
Wait I just said that.
Will show you a picture next time!
I really loved this camp alot,
its like getting to know your team mates better,
in an interactive way.
Hopefully our next dance camp will be as fun as this!

Seeing you, just drives me crazy.
Putting a calm front,
yet inside is a madly racing heart.
Oh man, what should I do?
We just left things hanging like that.
Okay, maybe I feel this way only.
However I can't get you off my mind.
And that's driving me insane.
Some tell me to move on, forget about you.
Others say, its my decision.
I guess I have already decided what I would do before the confession,
to stand by you.
Ugh, this is getting too emotional.
Bye world.

Oh yeah, all the best in K.O night!

No comments: