Friday, April 04, 2008

I hope things wouldn't change between us.
Just because of that issue.
I feel so stuck in the middle,
unsure what to do.
But seems like everyone knows now,
I just hope it wouldn't spoil this friendship that we have.
Yes people, we should grow stronger together :)

And you, who knows who you are.
Maybe you're right,
and maybe I'm right.
In life there are many maybe(s),
it's just that we choose to to believe/decide on which ever 'maybe'.
I don't want you to think so much cos I can really feel your resentment growing.
Just do what you enjoy doing, dancing.
Having fun while dancing.
When was the last time you really felt the enjoyment while dancing?
Ask yourself when was the last time you danced and smiled without being forced?
Sometimes I think we are stressing ourselves out too much.
Stress is good, but too much ain't good.
Anyway, it's really your decision on what you choose to believe.
Just be happy with it,
that's all I can say :)



Caring for you...
I need to wake up and see for myself
if i stand the chance.
I'm full of doubts.
Faith is all the keeps me standing.
Are you going to push me away?
Perhaps.
Am i ready for that?
Not really,
but I'll be strong.
:)

No comments: