Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i went home with a wet butt


Birthday Boy



Happy Birthday Junwei!!!!!!!
You're finally 21~
Can do many many things!!!
LOL.
Anyhow, I hope you liked the surprise!!!

today's stage run was scary.
rahim has various moodswings,
there were too many technical difficulties,
the production crew is not cooperating with us,
our steps are not clean,
people are aloof.
I have carpet burns and bruises on my knees from Girl's Hiphop,
oh my, friday can sooooooooo wait.

walked to my bus stop with kaiwen today,
discussed about the problems we faced during stage run,
hopefully tomorrow will be a better one.
what's more, i think i was too blur/tired,
i sat on the wet seats of the bus stop.
yeah, i went home with a wet ass,
which was so darn uncomfortable.

i am so tired.
anyone wanna catch red cliff with me?
or hellboy?
lol.


simple things in life that makes me happy.


chilling by myself,
hanging out with friends,
food,
family,
and you.

seriously, don't say my name like that,
its making my heart skip a few beats,
i don't wanna go off beat!!!!
sexy, enough said.
i wished you could come on friday though.

No comments: