Sunday, July 20, 2008

There's always a first for everything.


Went to catch Batman - The Dark Knight with Craku-san just now.
I can't believe I actually slept through the first bit.
It's my first time doing sucha thing alright!!!!!
OMGoodness $2 gone.
LOL.
Its a pretty loooooooooooooooooong show,
I got quite figety after the sleeping bit.
I guess its cos I don't feel comfortable sitting with strangers.
It's different when you're with friends,
you can "kiao ka" (lift you legs to a comfy position),
lean on either sides of the armrest,
not care if your boobs are hanging out in that low cut dress.
At that moment I really wished the Gang was there.
Not some scrawny, bespectacled guy,
who is looking god-knows where.
It's just one uncomfortable movie.
My knees were aching from the cold,
it's just.... UNCOMFORTABLE OKAY.
lol.

Anyway, that movie was alright.
It shocked me at some parts and... that's that.
I don't think it would be a memorable show though.
I mean it's nice, some parts, like the plane and flipping of cars thing.
But other than that, there's nothing much to remember.
If you guys have caught Wanted, it totally owns Batman,
not because Angelina Jolie is in it.
But, the action scenes really draw people.



Heath Ledger's role as the Joker was really convincing.
A really mad-ass psychopath.
I can't believe he died.
Maybe from playing the Joker too much?
Perhaps.

I'm a little worried about reggae,
everyone seems too relaxed.
I wished they would panic abit.
Just an inside note, Reggirls you ladies better buck up.
Regguys, i need to feel more from y'all.
That's all for today.

Thanks for talking to me,
it's like a sign saying that you trust me.

I wished I could say;
that I don't care what you do to me.
Hurt me all you want and then ditch me.
It's not like I've never felt that much hurt and disappointment before.
It just makes me feel more human,
stronger as a woman.
But my pride's holding back all these words,
and I know tonnes of people will kill you for hurting me.
Lol.

No comments: