Friday, July 18, 2008

on days like this i think about you.


don't peer into my heart with those eyes.


Met up with Kenny and Gin at OSchool just now.
Thanks for offering all the help.
I am really touched by your kindness.

Your words and your concern really affected me.
You don't know how much it meant.
I felt that for once you cared.
Even though it was a mere two sentence kinda thing.
I should forget.
Don't come crashing into my heart again.


Tried couple work for the first time today.
And I have two bruises on my hand!!!!
I have no idea how it got there,
so Tim, please be gentle!!!!!!
LOL.

The bruise.



Worried about dancehall partner work.
Am I too heavy for the guys?!?!
My back is hurting when i try to arch and lean forward.
The worst thing is JJ is kinda skinny,
everytime I jump up, I'll slide down.
LOL.
Kaiwen too.
I already used like ALL my tigh/calf/butt muscles to squeeze and maintain up there.
It cramped okay!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Help!
Raazmy~~~~~~
LOL.
But I still fall.

No comments: