Thursday, July 03, 2008

goodbye my love

I feel like many good things will come my way in the near future and there after,
i've learnt countless lessons during these 4months.
To be decisive, patient and to love.
I'm glad that this is the end of the road for me,
letting go was never easy.
But it taught me something that I will not know unless I did,
to keep my faith up.


I'm still very sure its your lost anyway.
Hahaha.
Goodfriends, we'll still be,
but that's all there is.
You say I can think whatever I like,
but it a comes down to you,
what you said, what are your actions,
all these are the only way I can make assumptions to what you are thinking.
Its all about initiative,
if you feel outcast,
take the initiative to get back together with the group.
Its so simple.
Like what I told Iris,
we should never get tired of taking initiatives,
if both parties feel tired,
what is there left of our friendship?
I really hope you'll understand and think about it.
There's a broader perspective out there in the world.
You are just closing yourself up,
believing in all the negativity.
It'll be so much simpler, if you took a step back and slow down the pace of your life,
treasure those around you,
you might not be able to see them again.
There's no point in aiming so high and big for something,
sometimes we should just start small.
Being able to laugh, forgive and forget what your mistakes are, will be the only way out.
You can't change anyone, but yourself.
I really hope you'll read this,
cos this is for you.
The things that I couldn't say out on the phone.
I really hope you'll take it all in.
You might think,
"Just think whatever you like",
are you sure you're not making excuses for yourself?
I don't know.
Only you'll know.
I'm waiting for the day to see a difference in you.
Perhaps something positive, a brand new light.
If you think people do not care about you, there's always me, your goodfriend :)
I'll be here to say your good and your bad,
when you're down and out,
and when you're over the moon.
I just hope that you'll give whoever that likes you next a chance,
you might meet someone who will be able to show you many things in life :)

And don't feel sad,
I'm glad that I fell for you.
It taught me many important lessons.
Take care.

No comments: