Monday, June 30, 2008

BFF, friends and Hedbandz

Wow, I had a pretty eventful day yesterday.
Well, I had fun looking for a game with Jasmine after church yesterday.
Jas is such a sweetie,
heard that she has anew man in her life now.
I hope he'll treat you well and love you like no other guy did before.
And may your relationship last honey!

Jassy Baby and I

E'nuff said, BFFs for life.

This toy makes a fart-like sound when you squish it. LOL.

Anyway,I settled my game pick on Hedbandz.
It's like this everyone wears a headband on their forehead,
there are cards,
each person has a card,
without seeing it,
places the card on their headband.
They have to guess what they are withtin a minute.
If they are not able to guess,
they get a chip,
if they can, they will give one of their starting 3 chips to the banker.
Andreas, Iris, Kaiwen, Kat and I had a blast at "Cao Ji Gou" playing the game without purchasing anything.
The losers were of cos, ahem,
IRIS AND ANDREAS.
They had to do a forfeit, watch the video
and LAUGH YOUR ASS OUT!!!!
Lol :D

Cheers to Hedbandz!

MWAH~

I love her to her bones!




I felt like you have been playing me in circles all these while.
If you don't like me, don't even bother asking others about me.
You don't know how much you have hurt me.
To you, am I just a toy to begin with?
Did you think I wasn't serious in my confession?
You are so wrong.
Now that I have made up my mind.
I'm saying goodbye.

No comments: