Thursday, June 12, 2008

some things we know, and some that we don't

The day before yesterday,
was one that's full of emotions.
The disappointment that I felt was worst than the rejection he gave.
I felt like puking when I saw the news.
I just cannot believe it, I really wanted it,
but it was just taken away so simply.
I know you(different person) have your reasons for doing so,
stress, time, and whatever other valid reasons.
And I am trying my very best to understand,
yet I just couldn't contain it.
You can say I felt so nauseated with myself and my thoughts,
but seriously,
the text that I received from you,
was worse than any heartbreak/problems.
I couldn't cry,
I just want to sleep and pretend it didn't happen.
Somehow, I felt like things have gotten a lil rough between us.
We just don't talk/look at each other anymore,
in the first place,
I am not even close to you.
Somehow I still care alot,
for your feelings,problems and position.
I still get scared while talking to you.
Intimidated by you,
afraid of what I was saying and my actions.
I think I'm going bananas.
I just pray for a miracle to happen.

Went out with Juang,Kat, Ahlee,Nicole and Meiqi last night.
Boogied the night away at St James,
I think i drank too much,
My head hurts now.
Juang and Ahlee was worst.
One couldn't balance properly in her heels and was wobbling all over.
Th other was so tipsy started dancing in her own world like an energetic hamster, puking later.
I really enjoyed my night,
kept laughing at those two and of cos Meiqi who's always funny.
Okay i need sleep now, night.

No comments: