Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Study then..... DANCE

Heeeey!!
I'm back again.
I seemed to be hooked onto the-posting-pictures/videos thingy.
I just wished my blog views will increase and perhaps I can ear revenue out of it.
So guys who read this blog, just click on the ads!!!
MUAHAHAHHA.

Anyhow I studied at Andreas place today with himself and Kaiwen.
Didn't managed to study alot.
However, I could memorise whatever that is in Chapter 1 and 2 of Consumer Behaviour.
I just hope the memory wouldn't get distorted.
Spent most of the time sleeping/finding food/buring Andreas's house down(indirectly)/talking/watching telly with Kaiwen.
Kaiwen please go study!!!!!!!
Stop looking at cereal(on purpose),
you're turning gay~
Andreas, you should eat lesser.
LOL

I'm a happy girly!
I managed to get my hands on the long awaited Mr Bean soya ice-cream!!!!!!
It's like the latest sex amongst the TBG people!
Yummy!
You guys should have it too!
It's like ahhhhhhhhhh~
Yeah like that.

Speaking of which TPDE is having their 2nd intake soon!
Check out the poster below!

No comments: