Sunday, June 22, 2008

Funnies

I guess i will be updating quite a bit today.
Cos, apparently I will be at home on Sunday.
Yes, I can't believe it.
I hope to go out later for dinner though.
So someone date me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA.


Anyway, this post is featuring all the random, funny people in my life.
Firstly, is LEE BEI FANG.
You guys know that she went for wisdom tooth extraction right?
And she has to remove two teeth and sew the gums.
Something along that line yeah.
So for now, she can't speak much.
Laugh much, open her mouth much.
And do her signature pose.
Lol.
So now whenever she laughs, or tries to laugh.
She has to hold her lip down to prevent her wound from reopening.

HAHAHAHA.

My baby is so cute. Even though she's older. LOL.




Next fantabulous person is...... LER/TAN MEIQI.

She is one girlie I know that has some much personality in her.

I'll pray for you to have a boyfriend okay!!!

Don't worry! So you can go do your helicopter stunt.


HAHAHAHA.


Happy Belated Birthday Girl!!!!


Oh yeah, yesterday after K.O Night,
I went to have dinner with Gin and half of O Crew and DSS people at Noodle House Ken.
I am super amazed by KH.
He ordered a LARGE ramen with EXTRA toppings and a bowl of char siew rice.
After that I asked if he was full, he said "Ok la.."
Crazy man!
I wonder where does all his food go.
Does he have like a second stomach???
Gin also eats alot.
I guess this is something they share in common.
Haha, and they are super funny together.
Always disturbing each other and playing/having fun teasing one another.
I really admire their relationship alot. :)


Sorry KH, Nicole managed to take a funny photo of you at Kenny's place during Easter :)

Dang need to rush my work now. Tata~

No comments: