Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pops, it's your day!

I wanna wish all Dads out there a very happy fsther's day!
Wee~
I hope all of them grow old handsomely like mine.

Love for my father is like love for quiet days at the beach.
So special, simple and you know he'll always be there.
At least for mine.
Though my Dad is stubborn ass sometimes,
and he tends to get angry easily.
He is my Pops, and will forever be.
He's laidback, cool and calm at most times,
or is it insensitive? LOL.
Anyhow, we are so alike its scary.
I just hope that I can have his metabolism rate,
and stay slim no matter what I eat.
Lol.

Dad, this year I really hope you can cut down on smoking, drinking, staying out too late, eating too much fats, having more exercise.
I know all these acts are so unlike you, and you're the kind that lives life for the moment.
However, I just want you to know that we love you and care for you so much.
Without you, I believe our whole family would just crumble.
You're sleeping on your favourite couch right now, I pray that you're having sweet dreams and I hope that you'll learn of the love we have in this household.
God bless, my papa.

No comments: