Sunday, June 22, 2008

Under the clouded bright sky

The goal seemed close,
but it's plagued by different obstacles.
I'm working towards it baby.
I'm making sure I ain't falling behind.
I want to see the light.

Went for K.O night just now.
Popping and Bboy battles today.
Sunset Alleycats vs. I don't know who
were like the climax of the whole event.
Other than that, the battles were pretty boring.
I don't know. I feel like there's something wrong with the Bboy battles.
The bboys do not seem to make use of the 5osecs they have.
Which is quite a bummer.
It just makes the flow not smooth at all.
Oh the last battle was quite interesting too.
Bboy Norbin "took out" his imaginery sword and was like killing his opponents.
That was hella funny.
He's such a funny person. Lol.
Anyhow I won myself a $50 77th Street voucher from this event.
Thanks to Ryan, who gave me all the answers!!
HAHAHA.
Met Jerry at the evnt,
he said I looked nice in the plaid dress with boots.
I forgot to thank him, THANKS!! :)))))))
He's probably the only guy I know that compliments me.

Talked to Gin just now after the whole battle.
I spilled all my problems and difficulties.
And one sentence from her really enlightened me,
"Sam, the things you love are giving you problems."
I find that quite true.
I didn't even realised it myself.
She says that I need to find joy in them.
It's not that I don't,
but I do.
Perhaps it's because I care so much about it that I want it to be perfect.
I am going to do her and Ryan proud after this ordeal.
I just gotta get back on my feet again.
Thanks for everything :)

No comments: