Sunday, June 08, 2008

when falling in love happens so fast...





Yes, i am in love.
With the TBG people.
I love trainings,
its always filled with laughter,
irritation,
and most of all care.
I really want to thank everyone for making this possible.
Without them.
I wouldn't be able to experience all these.

Though sometimes we annoy and irritate one another,
sometimes we tend to get pissed off with each other.
At the end of the long road,
we still come together,
and dance as one.
Throwing aside all the sensitivity,
and dancing cos we love dancing.

There are some people I want to thank for this opporunity.

Firstly would be Gin,
thanks for giving me this opportunity
even though I killed the audition.

Thank you Andreas for being irritatingly funny,
and no matter how much you pissed me off,
you'll still be there, somehow.

Thank you Iris,
for being so easily amused.

Thank you Kat for having a messy life,
so my life isn't as bad as I think it is.
Lol.

Thank you Ahlee,
for being so sweet and hilarious,
once a crazy hamster,
forever a crazy hamster.

Thank you Juang,
for your neverending craziness.
You are a bundle of energy,
I don't know how you managed it,
but yeah...
Oh and the priceless expressions too.

Thank you Jocelyn,
for being such a sweetie,
you care so much for us,
that sometimes people just forget to say "Thank you."

Thank you Junwei,
for being a nice guy and for having small eyes :)

Thank you Joey,
for your existence!

Thank you Keiths,
for being so blur, that I wanna kill you sometimes.
Lol.

Thank you Serene,
for being equally blur,
but I didn't wanna kill you,
more like spank your ass.
Heh.

Thank you Frankie,
for the mannequin-ish looks and that fair skin.
Thanks for making me feel ugly. HAHA.

Thank you Nelson,
for the long chats on the way home after training.
Even though its mostly random weird things,

Thank you Raazmy,
for being such a bitch.
Your hair flick/expression is TOTALLY PRICELESS.
We always need a bitch to start the whole crazy shit going.

Thank you Rahim,
for your guidance, patience and jokes.
I really appreciate what you did for us
and the effort you have been putting in.
Words seriously cannot express how I feel.

Thanks in advance to those who have been supporting us,
we can make do with louder cheers on that day anytime.
Thanks for all of your concerns and moral support.
We really need the encouragement in times like this.

I really fell in love,
training with you guys was priceless.
Nothing can buy the times we had together.
Even though we are not very close,
but I feel that I can trust each and everyone one of you guys
and I appreciate how you guys care for each other.
No matter what,
I will cherish this memory for the rest of my dance life.
Thank you God, for this moment.

Let's kill the stage tomorrow people,
we need a break through,
and we can only achieve with our own abilities.
So let's push ourselves to the limit,
burn the stage,
do our best
and most importantly,
enjoy the dance and the people we're dancing with.
I love you guys tonnes!!!!

Overnight trainings outside O School







No comments: