Saturday, July 12, 2008

what's gonna happen to us now?

someone just be there for me.
anyone.

God please send your angel down to guide me.
I don't know if I still have the strength to carry on.

someone..
just someone help me.

you said
"Sam, please forgive me. I promise you I will not do something like this again."
and i cried even harder.

you know i love you.
please, don't continue blaming yourself.
it hurts to see you like that.
i need you,
i really do.

Nicole and Meiqi,
I'll try not to hurt myself.
I really just felt like punching the wall down just now.

why does everything go wrong for me.
is there really someone out there that loves me?
you guys might think that i am falling apart.
but i am not.
i am just so hurt and frustrated.
disappointment is my middle name now.
my heart hurts everyday.
every night i just cry.
cos i can't help.
there is nothing within my capabilities that i can do.
i am in need of money.
can you people return me my money?
even though its not enough for whatever that i am going through,
at least let my parents survive when i can still see them.

friends,
thanks to whoever that is caring.
especially to those who bothered to ask.
i just need a hug right now and a shoulder to cry on.
to those who find me a nuisance,
please forgive me.
just say that in my face,
i'll try not to cry in front of you.

i must be strong,
i must be strong.
but i still need someone to depend on.
i am so useless.
i really hate my life right now.

No comments: