Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Osaka, Osaka, I hear you calling me.

okay,so i just checked my edusave account balance,
i have like $400.
i will use that to go for the overseas study trip to Osaka.
that's is if my parents allow.
i'll be paying for my expenses though.
hopefully we will be able to save enough moolahs for the trip together.
i really really really want to go.
hopefully God will be good enough to grant my wish.
PLEASE!
i beg you let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and kat's enjoying her time with the sexy bboy.
lol, for broadyway,
i can see light shining from her.

hahahaha.
oh well, royston's good too,
i just can't help laughing sometimes.
must be the nostrils.
LOL.

come on people,
do support TPDE,
we have tonnes of tickets left,
purchase from anyone of us now!!!!!!!!!!
we've worked hard for it,
and hopefully it'll be a good show.

dancers please look after your body and rest well!!!!!
i know we have to dance till late,
complete projects,
study for exams,
BUT do not neglect your health and well-being,
it's still the most important!
anyway, see you guys tomorrow!!!

No comments: