Wednesday, October 15, 2008

botak boy made my day :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

have been pmsing real bad,
the killer cramps plus the frequent moodswings just suck.

went to catch eagle eye last sunday with kaiwen,
i rate it 3.5/5.
the climax was shortlived,
and when the Aria thingy came out,
the anticipation plummeted.
i like how the storyline was filled with suspense,
the mysterious phonecalls and such,
but seriously,
i think steven spielburg can come up with something better than a computer programme that went astray.
perhaps he's mocking certain things realistically?
well, we won't know.

comm base is coming to an end soon.
learnt alot,
experience alot,
heard alot,
find myself getting even more confused now.
my direction in dance,
my capabilities,
and of cos my imporvement.
i have enjoying dance a hell load ever since some issues happened.
and i learnt from it,
i was walking home alone just now when i started thinking,
have i been too comfortable in own space?
my goal ever since comm base started was to learn how to impart to others,
now i really wanna work on my freestyle and choreography skills.
the casting auditions were a wake up call,
i have to do something about it.
i need to do something.
how should i go about doing it?
i think the main problem lies in my lack of vocabulary and my ability to apply it.
okay,
since i have the source,
i'll find a way :)
anyhow,
i really wanna say thank you to my HH3 and Reggae babies,
for giving me this opportunity to guide you all.
even though i get pissed and always scold,
i just want you all to know i care that's why i am so fierce.
lol.
and to my reggae darlings,
you guys are the most fun and patient bunch ever!
really like to thanks chin, kat, andreas, frankie, joyce, badd, kaiwen and many others for the help and advices they have given.
thanks tonnes!
okay, i cannot wait to see the juniors perform!!!
i know we'll be so proud of them on that very day.

school's starting soon,
i don't know if i am looking forward to it or not.
i miss the holidays and the time to spend with my beloved dancers.
we have yet to have our steamboat cum bbq, night cycling, picnic and bonding session yet.
when can we have?!?!?!??!?
i wish more time could be given to us.
and that's a wish that will never come true.

let me end today's post with something interesting that i received today.
say around 8ish,
i received a MMS from terrapin toes that got me laughing so hard.
i don't know if i can reveal it yet,
oh well, nevermind, cos i think he sent to quite a no.of people too.
LOL.
hahahahaha,
you guys will see the real deal tomorrow,
he looks like an army boy now, with the spectacles and that hair cut.
somehow when you see it, you'll just feel like smiling/laughing.
heh.


From this....

To this!!! HAHAHHAHAHA



nelson just sent a very random text message. LOL.

No comments: