Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a summarised post of my thoughts/things happened to me during this week



okay i was supposed to blog about the osaka trip,
but i am just too lazy.
firstly i wanna apologise to chin and szehui,
sorry for being so impatient and anti-social during the last few days of the trip.
i was homesick,
and i wanted to go into the arms of my otou-san(dad) asap.
lol.

soooo many scandals going on lately,
all i can say is goodluck to all of them.
hahahaha.

happy belated birthday to my girl, jasmine yap.
i got you something from the land of the rising sun.
something that signifies you and your baby boy.
lol.
happy belated to my dear patrick yap too,
haven't seen you in a long time.
hope you are doing well.
your enthusiastic texts/messages never fail to make me smile :).

i really must thank ian aka chunky for his recommendation,
i got a freelance job at dancepointe,
teaching dancehall.
i never expected that God would provide such a golden opportunity for me.
i am indeed very thankful for this blessing and i will grab hold to it,
hopefully learn and experience many new things along the way.
i received jacky's(the guy who wanted me to teach his students) text message when i was in osaka,
i wanted to run home immediately then.

i want to go on a date!
it's been ages,
someone just ask me out leh.
i'm like bored stiff.
and school's starting soon.
ahhhhh.
ever since the last min group date with the japanese guys in osaka(oh my yota-san! he's so cute, be he didn't go :(..),
i really really really wanna go on a date.



LOL.
deprieved of guys i think.
oh my goodness,
that sounds so sad and pathetic.
meichin has her english tea,
szehui and jijie their green tea,
i don't know what tea i'll have...
perhaps fusion tea?
by the way tea referring to guys.
lol.



was readin some blogs,
got me thinking how love can be so blissul yet torturous at the same time.
i mean, everyone wants to fall in love,
but to have mutual love between two parties is rare,
so usually the process; courtship,
is so painstakingly torturous,
that it either makes one give up or continue to fight against it.
plenty has chosen the former,
the latter is only meant for the strong and the courageous i suppose.
i guess i kinda miss the days of holding hands, walking to nowhere,
just being with someone close to you and talking like there's no tomorrow.

oh well think positive,
God is with me.
and my lovely reVogue girls,
my babies,
and my darling friends.
i think without them,
it's even worst than hell.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
yeah like anyone would tell me that back.
hahahaha.




to my dear family:
is it wrong to love you?
sometimes i really wonder if you need this love or not?
but i'll just give anyway,
cos love's all that i've got apart from dance.


give me everything i'm missing,
give me deep and soft sweet kissing,
touch my skin~

No comments: