Friday, October 24, 2008

My First Official Job as a Freelance Dance Instructor




hello!!!!
i just came back home from teaching dancehall masterclass at dancepointe not too long ago.
jacky's a nice guy,
i think.
lol.
at least he looks decent and is very encouraging towards his students!

okay so i choreographed eight eighths,
but only used like 3 eighths?
the class was pretty slow,
had to focus on techniques more than anything as they are beginners!
anyhow,
the choreography was a little too fast for them,
should do a slower one the next time around.

so funny the class consists of young ballerinas/contemporary dancers to teenagers to NUS danceblast dancers.
there were like 20 odd people or so?
couldn't really count cos most of them were small size.
one of my students,
this bespectacled guy came and asked me to go through with him in detail about the techniques.
i felt very happy then!!
hehehe.
to see others willing to learn and loving dance,
i feel satisfied.
i really wanna impart more of my skills to them :)
can't wait for the next class!

missed ryan's lyrical recital today,
thank God they only cleaned up steps.
by the time i got to cityhall it was 11pm.
aiyah might as well go home,
i still have to nurse my stinking ankle.
you wanna know how i hurt it?
i woke up from bed and my legs were numb,
so i didn't really look into it,
just step normally,
but my sensory organs were a bit dead,
i couldn't control my body,
so i sprained my last two toes,
which is connected o my ankle.
i know dumb.
felt so lost and lonely today,
till i made kaiwen come save me.
lol.
i don't know why i feel so afraid to be alone,
choreographing in my own world.
why should i care about people i don't know who is judging me!??!?!
freak, i need to get over this really.
it's just gonna be a barrier in my life.

sucka sucka sucka.
i need a pacifier.
okay random.
LOL.
sometimes all i yearn for is to be in your arms.
'nuff said,
ciao mamacitas~

No comments: