Friday, October 24, 2008

irritation to a point of no return


this is so stupid.
why do i have to accomodate to others when it isn't my responsibilty in the first place?
argh.
think happy thoughts samansarii.
i'm gonna choreograph with joyce and raazmy later,
it's the only thing that i have been looking forward the whole day.
i cannot believe that i made my way home to find out that the softcopy of the osaka trip project has been deleted from my computer.
it's a wasted trip.
very wasted.
i'm just so irritated by the fact that i made a wasted trip.
and also, skipping lecture because of this wasted trip.

thanks zhen for making my day,
when she used her 9177983749874 decibel voice to call me in the morning.
lol.
it definitely made me smile :)
okay i need to head off to school AGAIN,
since daniel ain't replying,
i'll just let it be.


i'm glad that i met you :))))))

No comments: