Friday, October 03, 2008

one explicit post that you wouldn't wanna read

okay i just need to rant.

i'm just fucking pissed and tired.
why does it always end up like this?
me trying too hard,
too much expectations, leading to outright disappointment.
i just want them to look good,
sometimes i wonder is it me or what???
i want them to enjoy too,
but it seems like when i'm not there, they enjoy better.
i'm sick of repeating myself,
and i guess they are to,
of hearing me.

okay next,
i feel so fucked up to keep thinking that i have a void in my heart,
waiting for someone to fill up.
am i looking for someone?
or am i just living in surreality???
i kept making myself believe that i do not need anyone,
myself will do.
but unknowingly,
i'll just depend on someone so much more.
which irritates the hell outta myself
.
signs of internal conflict within samansarii.

if there's like a million 4 letter swear word,
i would love to say each and everyone out right now.
but it's so pointless.
ugh.
i hate my body,
it's a goner.
and now my head hurts too.

thanks nelson for listening.
i think im gonna sleep and dream this away.

i love you, jasmine yap.

No comments: