Sunday, October 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN MEICHIN!





hey girl, i am like dedicating this post to you.
one of my revogue girls, listener and advisor.
thanks for listening to me when i was in japan,
trying to accomodate and get me involved with the otheres.
i really thank you for that.
my fellow choreographer,
all our hardwork, sweat and love injected to our HH3 babies,
hopefully they felt something :)



i hope you'll learn more things in life and experience things that you never expect you will,
learn and grow from it.
happy sexy eighteenth!
i hope we'll still talk this much to each other!
oh yeah, i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha.
must say back okay!

p.s when i was walking home from the expresswa just now,
this rat squeaked and ran across me.
my hair stood at it's ends immediately,
and i yelped!
so embarrassing cos there was this person walking towards my direction.
see meichin!
i had to brave this for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: