Sunday, January 04, 2009

ADD-ICK-TION

some things i desire...


iPod ghetto blaster by Fredflare.

Hey iPod, meet 1983… Giant boombox
w/ retro styling & the latest technology
means your pod can now rock the block!
Built-in iPod dock (kit included adaptors
for Nano, Mini & earlier generation pods)
& AV output, AM/FM radio, time, alarm,
bass and treble controls, 12W speakers,
microphone input for karaoke & remote
control. AWESOMEST GIFT EVER! 25”x15”




talking japanese watches! by Fredflare.

Everyone loves a good pal... Think of
these watches as your new exchange
student friends from the East! They
will teach you Japanese as they tell
you the time in their native tongue.
Available in a variety of fun colors
plus a rad surprise colorblock style!
Sorry, watches not water resistant.
Another great import from Japan!!



*SOLDOUT* my dream wedding ring :((((

forget me knot ring by Fredflare.

Hey Ms. Forgetful, we’ve got the best
solution for you. Why not slip on this
sweet little recreation resembling an
actual piece of string?! Ring is brass
or silver comes in an adorable lil' box.



Valerie's ruffle dress by mascaradafesta.livejournal.com
Status: All sold (WHAT SOLD OUT AGAIN!)
Price: $25.50 shipped/ $28 with registered mail

I wanna go shopping soon.
For nice clothes and COSTUME!!!!!!!!!!
Okay must finish my IM IJ like NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
i'm such a procrastinator.

an old favourite of mine :)


and..

a short message, that's simple and sweet.
it was in reply to my post: Feeling Better
the last bit.
:)

kaiwen - one part of my life is settled. all-about-me-kw.blogspot.com says:
hello
kaiwen - one part of my life is settled. all-about-me-kw.blogspot.com says:
i would still love u
kaiwen - one part of my life is settled. all-about-me-kw.blogspot.com says:
=)


pet society's got me addicted.
heh.

No comments: