Friday, January 09, 2009

note to self

please bear with me for awhile,
yes it's gonna be a long narcissist post of myself.
if you don't wanna read about it, just close this page. :)

Dearest Samantha,

i am very pleased to say you have passed the norm and became a notch higher than the rest of the strong women out there!
You managed to brave the cold, pain and discomfort on the longest taxi ride ever!
Though at certain times you felt like getting out of the cab to look for a loo,
groaning in agony,
and even urging the driver to hurry up.
But you did not.
Instead you peservered through thr entire trip,
calming yourself with the occasional, "Oh God, help me!".
Thankfully, all the bad stuff has been purged out by vomitting and now its time to get quality rest to be at your best for Jam & Hop tomorrow.
Goodnight my love,
remember I am proud of you!

Love,
samansarii,
your alter ego.

P.S Thank you Jam & Hop dancers for your health tips and concern! :)

No comments: