Friday, January 23, 2009

KL Trip Update

Okay the long awaited KL trip post!!!

Day 1:
Wee~
I'm in KL already.
Been shopping, spent quite a bit on a pair of Akademic jeans and high waisted shorts.

Things I wanna get when I'm here(red means bought):

1. Strappy sandals that can match everything.
2. Buckle belt (for dresses)
3. Normal belt --> saw one which boyfriend bought
4. Nice/My style tops
5. Boots
6. Dresses
7. White kicks (Not Kevin's)
8. Bags (going out kind)
9. Booties

You know when I was in Japan, I talked about how clueless Meichin was?
Here in KL, it feels like there's 2 Meichin(s) beside me.
LOL.
Boys will be boys.
HAHAHAHA.
They left me in the hotel room to get stuff from the convenience store and they are not back yet.
Perhaps I should sleep first.
Night all.
Day 1:

On our way there.





Exploring KL on the 1st day.









We met Nelson!!! :D

Teppanyaki!













Day 1 buys



In the hotel!

Brushing my teeth :)

Kevin looks like a mermaid.



sorry, i only managed to blog on Day 1,
as I was too tired the rest of the days.
as you can see from the pictures,
my skin condition was not very good due to the weather and amount of dust there.
i was suffering pretty badly, cos it hurt like hell!!
anyway, enjoy the pictures!

Day 2:

Breakfast





On the streets



My bodyguards behind.

Reggae bar anyone?



Petaling Street

Flower shop!

Drink lady #1



Drink dude #2

Petaling Street!



Kenny Rogers - Baby's treat :D

"I wish Sam will pay up on her own so that I can buy more stuff!"





Mine :D

His

AHHH~



Berjaya Times Square

Rows and rows of...

DOPE CAPS!

Checking out merchandise.



Day 2 buys



Day 3:



On the streets









At Outback Steakhouse





"I see the light through the valley of darkness..."

OUR DESSERT!



Day 4:

On the way home :)



THE END!





i am getting tired.
lies, hopes and secrets.
don't leave me hanging.

No comments: