Sunday, June 14, 2009

BUSY BEE!

Hello world.

I AM MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY DRAINED.

Seriously, for the first week of holidays, I feel like I have been rushing non-stop 24/7. I eat for fifteen minutes and I have to jet off to another location. My stomach feels weird and my body is feeling uncomfortable. I just want a holiday! A good break to rest my worn out body. However, everytime that thought comes to my head, i'll think of work, projects, IJs, dance, money, family etc etc.
Samansarii is one unhappy girl. :(

Am i entering mid-life crisis? I'm only 19! Please don't do this to me! Whatever happened to the vibrance of youth and the vitality of being young! I feel like I am 40, and working my ass off for retirement funds already. Okay, the more I say the more I feel like crying, ugh, holiday... celebrate...

Rebel last night was crazy, I laughed till my jaws ache and it is the most unglam club experience I had. I was wearing a dress and dancing the hiphop kinda style with the occasional girls hiphop. Hahaha, I really don't care. Iris and I was like "We pay $20, must lose weight!!". Crazy girls, I love dancing with them! All the weird pattern start coming out (we did a modern inspired item in the club. O.O), so funny yet fun. Get it? Hahaha! However, that will be my last Saturday clubbing night, the cost is high and it makes me fat!!!!!!! (cos some of us went to eat dimsum after that, awesome stuff!!!).

Woke up early the next day to have Father's Day celebration. My goondo mum, thought it is this week, so we kinda celebrated early. It was great though, she initiated the event for the first time! Thus, I had to give dance ministry a miss. Overall, today made me super tired and super duper drained. I just wanna rest in bed for 72 hours. Perhaps, head to the beach, roll around in the sand, get a burn and smell of summer.

Sigh... When will that happen?

No comments: