Thursday, June 11, 2009

MY BLOOD IS BOILING.

I really can't stand this anymore.
FUCK IT!

Look, you were the one who didn't listened and I felt like I was being blamed for something that I didn't do. I SAID: :"It is staring at us, quick walk this way." You know I am afraid of cats, so obviously, the natural instinct I did was to walk furthest away from that animal. AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO? You raised your voice at me, ask me what the hell am I doing, why I left you there and walk this side.

For chirst sake, it was just a short distance, but you just didn't want to follow. You weren't attentive towards your surroundings, doesn't mean that I am like you. Fuck. I saw it from a distance, time and time again, you didn't listen to what I said. You think I am trying to be funny and your stupid sarcasm has to come out at that point of time. Say what: "Is the cat here??!?!" You will never understand when someone fears something they will just wanna avoid it. I can't believe you said that, instead of protecting me, you just fucking left me in the lurch and walked off.

You know what, you can tell your side of your story to god knows how many people, YOUR BESTFRIEND or whatsoever. I really cannot take it already. I am so not fucking going to make things up in this relationship.I have always been the one doing it and frankly speaking, I AM SICK OF IT. I felt like I was fighting a war alone, my so-called partner just couldn't be bothered to help. It's not that you don't know, I asked you countless times and all you can say is "Isn't everything alright now?". Like it fucking solves anything.

The problem with you is you don't fucking listen. Sometimes when I am with you, I feel like you aren't there either. Like your mind is elsewhere. You know that is also a form of communication, but obviously you didn't get my point when I said we aren't communicating.

People, you guys might think this is a childish matter, but when all the things that a person has done and you have decided to forgive and not overlook the matter into details, it will just explode one day.

I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY I WAS RIGHT. I knew I was wrong when I just kept walking without you and left first. However, you who didn't listen to what I say and assume whatever, just couldn't even bother to call. So who was the fucked up one?

I think nobody will understand what I am going through. Yes, I think too much, yes I am a straightforward person. However strong I may appear to be, each person has a limit that they can hold. I can forsee so many people looking at me with different eyes, all because of this stupid matter. I am fucking pissed right now and I don't give a damn about what people may say.

I am sick of excuses. Right now, all I can think of is, I WANT MY TBG TICKET which I paid for.

FUCK!

No comments: