Friday, June 12, 2009

The end of a storm.

Dancing makes me happy.
Talking with the flygirls, jj, beibei, erina makes me happy too.

I really thank them for today, to hug me, hear me cry and most of all understand. Really appreciate you girls for that!! I LOVE REVOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been through so much together, all the shitty-ness (if there's such a word) and joy. Till date, I feel that we have really grown as a team. Like we are willing to accomodate, compromise and understand each other better. I like the fact that we can talk openly and honestly with each other now with no grudges or whatsoever. :)

On a side note, I will become stronger. Shall not let things like this happen again, I am willing to accept people for who they are, so please accept me for the way I am. It is just life, you cannot have everything you want, you can work for it but when it comes to relationships, there must always be some form of compromise and understanding.

I still feel flamed for no reason, I guess nobody will truly know the truth accept for me and the other party. Just that the small details are still there that really hurt me. There's so much things thrown at me where I wan to say "But..." as the situation was really unfavourable towards me. Somehow, no one bothers to ask, so I assume they know the whole situation? I still feel angry, hurt and most of all tired. I just wanna enjoy my day before meeting those little kids tomorrow again. Hopefully they will take the class more seriously this time!

God, just give me faith and strength right now. I know I am not perfect, that is why I always come running back to you with broken wings. Just sometimes wish I can just cry out and you would listen and come for me.


Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELSON! You are an old man already hitting the big 20! Heh~

Tomorrow will be a better day! I just cannot wait to have some time off to chill by the beach and maybe get a burn or even start melting. Anyone up for it?

No comments: