Monday, June 22, 2009

everything was just an illusion.

Okay, Imma rip out the entire of Nana's post, We disagree, but hold hands. I just find it so meaningful when you are in a relationship. I am really happy for her! Though I have no idea which sneaky Aaron came up and took away my love! Boo-hoo!

Happy Reading! :)


Sometimes looking at my friends with relationships, i get scared of my own.
All those baseless quarrels, hurtful words said upon each other; what happens after the initial adrenaline rush of love you once had, settles down?

Each would take each for granted.

Assuming they should know you the best since they’re your other half but when they don’t, you start playing the blaming game.
And finally, loving them would come to a point whereby it’s too painful and hard.
So you’ll choose the only way out, and that’s to leave.

I’m sure those of us who have been in a relationship before would know what i mean.
Been there, done that.

I firmly believe that if a couple are on off in their relationship, they should just make a clean break once and for all.
If you really love someone, then you would never ever want a break.
No matter how bad a quarrel, no matter how much the anger, no matter how hurt you are.
Because you love them and losing them causes you much more grief than quarrels.
Even if you have to quarrel everyday, as long as by the end of the day you kiss and make up, it’s been a fulfilled day spent with a loved one.
I love him because he smiles at me and means it.

//
Won’t be home for another 2 nights.Loves, :)



You know, when you are in a relationship whereby two of you are not supportive of each other. Somehow, it just wouldn't work out. Love is based on something simple, something also known as Honesty.

If that fails, Trust, Communication, Love, Selflessness would not follow suit. So when the first base of the pyramid breaks, how can you build upon it?

I guess I finally know the reason why, I cannot trust.

No comments: