Monday, March 30, 2009

Batam 2009

HELLO EVERYONE!

Sorry for disappearing for so long. Have been really tired from trainings and helping to make props, I did make the effort to come online, but somehow after I pressed the ON/OFF button, I would have fallen in a deep sleep. So pardon me, I have been so pooped these days, I can't really remember what I do at night!

Anyhoo, I just came back from Batam! Yay! My virgin trip there, that left me with lotsa fruitful and heartfelt memories. It's my first trip overseas with Joyce, Joey, Nicole, Raazmy, Gin, KH, Ryan, Kenny etc. Very memorable! :)


Before I get into my super-long-aka-like-timothy's-speeches post, I wanna say: HAPPY 5th MONTH! Yes, darling, I am loving you more and more each day, so don't say I don't love you okay! I really thanked God for you and for being with me, despite my tantrums and the tendency to rebel against you! Hahaha! The fact that you still hold my hand when we argue and scream our heads off each other. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! ZHENG KAIWEN!


Okay back to Batam, the day started with me waking up at 6am and leaving my place at 7am, as I was walking to take the lrt in Punggol at Cove station. There was a "man" in the lift when I was rushing towards it and when I was at the door, he actually let the door close on me, luckily I was quick, I managed to open it in time. As I was heading inside, I casually glanced at that "guy", like what we normally do when we enter lifts.

Then he said in a super gayish tone "Why are you staring like that?". I didn't catch it initially, so he repeated. And I speechlessly said, "Cos the door closed?" and he said "Can't you see I am opening it for you?(SERIOUSLY LIKE NO.) Can't you wait?!" I was like, "Eh, yeah okay, I think you shouldn't judge people too much." AND AFTER THAT HE STARTED THIS MEGA-MARATHON OF CURSING! LOL TO THE MAX. He said: "You think you so pretty are? Got so many pimples!(Firstly, I never said I was pretty, secondly, the reason why i clipped my fringe up, is so that my pimples with recover, you gaywart!) Fucking bitch! Think you so pretty!"

At that moment I was LOL to the point I can burst out laughing, but I'm afraid he'll continue cursing me like there's no tomorrow or might even attack with the 0.01% of manliness he has in his body. So I said back to him "I think you should look at yourself first and you can say whatever you want. GOD WILL JUDGE." Seriously, if I was my old self, I would have said "I think you are just jealous cos my breasts are real and you can't have real breasts cos you look to beasty to be gay!". Lmao. He's seriously the metrosexual with a gay-wannabe-but-cannot-be vibe. Anyway, he kinda ruined but entertained my morning with his silly act. At least I have a story to share. :D

I just think that it's so unnecesary for him to curse. I mean you want just say justifiedly, not start cursing. Don't you know when you curse you lose? Anyway, does it make you feel good after that? No. It just makes you more pissed off. Plus, what makes you think it'll affect the other person? Use your brains beforeyou speak! The same applies to everyone I know.


BEWARE OF THIS GUY, PEOPLE STAYING AT PUNGGOL!



Next up Harbourfront Macs, to meet the rest and we left for the ferry at around 8 plus 9am, and managed to reach around 10am! Nice ride, cos I managed to sleep. Hahahaha! Anyway, a video to share below!



Me being in Team Harris, we were part of the programmes team and had to plan games and teach the kids certain skills. Sure had a blast and I think my Bahasa improved by a teeny weeny bit. Aku Cinta Padamu (Kaiwen)! LOL. So we taught them hygiene skills, how to dance and played certain games which were kinda fun. Nike, Sisca, Alento, Firman, Keysha etc etc. Oh how I miss their nonsense. Sure had a blast there!

Not much pictures cos I forgot to bring my camera!


US...


...presenting JJ!




Nike <3>

After which we headed to Batam City Centre for some shopping, I bought quite a bit of things. Yummy food! And off we set for Singapore!





Okay now, I'll just wait for people t tag me on facebook and put up videos! :)
Goodnight people!

No comments: