Friday, March 20, 2009

High Expenses & Holland Village

Yesterday, i headed down to O School's Bazaar for Tsunami Stricken Orphans to suss what items they have. Guess what? I bought a Nike Highcut Shoe (donated by Eve) for $30! Wee~ The good thing about buying things from there is that all proceeds will go towards the materials for the orphans! For example, paint for the orphanage, toothbrushes, shoe racks etc. So what are you waiting for? Go down to O School now and help us raise funds for them! Oh by the way, Kaiwen bought a shirt that Kevin has for $10, Ecko Unlimited, nice nice, must buy!

After which, we went on our long awaited date, I gave him two choices: Clarke Quay or Holland Village, and he chose the latter. Though it's pricey, but I know he'll love the ambience there :)

Holland Village here we come!

we settled at N.Y.D.C for dinner, both of us had their oven-baked specialities, it's cheap! $11.90 and pretty filling! :) Baby has Three Amigos and I had Red Hot Chilli Pepper. I love the way they name their dishes, so quirky and fun! In addition to our meal, Baby, went ahead and ordered King Tut's Favourite. You guys should know why, TUT like tutting? Yeah, we sure did tut super well after that. lol.




Then... he started taking pervertic/psychotic pictures of me!



Pay back time!!!!!


Seriously, that nostrils can give Royston Teoh's one a run for it's money. It so friggin' huge and hairy! *shudders in disgust* After the meal, we walked around, headed to Frolick for frozen yoghurt and Song & Song! We both bought an Adidas t-shirt, super old school and super dope! Hahaha. Spent about $41 in that store in all, wow. Lol.

Okay, i'm gonna do my blog to sell my stuff soon.

Please buy okay! It's to fund myself financially. I'm a broke bitch. :(

Okay bye all!

No comments: