Sunday, March 01, 2009

Zoology: Trip to visit Kaiwen's friends :)

hey hey hey.
we = baby and i, went to the zoo on friday, after which i got sick. lol.

it was a really fun and interesting date, bimbo royston says next time the whole TPDE should visit the zoo together. yeah, i bet we would be so fascinated with hanging balls and red penises. hahaha. we saw a lot of things there. one memorable one would be we saw two giant tortoises (the biggest ones in the zoo) mating. LOL. the sound was terrible!!! according to iris, when we showed her the video, it sounds like a snore. hopefully my baby can load in on youtube so that i can put it here!! :)

the other memorable one would be, we saw a giant orang utan that looks fake. i swear, we thought it was fake, till my boyfriend started 'disturbing it' and it suddenly fidget!! scare the shit outta me, and of cos i managed an audible "AHHHHHHHH!".

okay pictures below!



my chest has been contracting badly and i'm afraid of stretching it, in the case of me not being able to control my heartbeat. :(

p.s happy 4th month :)

No comments: