Monday, March 23, 2009

SALES POST

Hello guys, decided to put up more details of the shoes I am selling here. They are all brand new and authentic!


1. Adidas Americana Mid NBA (US 7.5/UK 7)


2. Adidas Gazelle OP (US 8/UK 6.5)


3. Puma Clyde in Bright Rose (US 6/UK 5)



4. Soda Black Pumps from Gojane.com (US 6.5)

I really wanna sell these shoes off fast! My shoe rack is overflowing with unworn shoes and sgflea.livejournal.com doesn't allow me to put up my goods there as I have yet to receive any postive feedback. Boo-hoo! Okay thanks for viewing anyway!

I decided to Ctrl+Alt+Delete to whatever that happened yesterday. Though your words keep running through my head, I have to move on. I can't keep messing my head round and round ust because of whatever you said. I think it was done in a fit of anger? Okay I don't know. I don't wanna know you too much, if not I'm afraid I will be too insensitive to your needs. Time will heal hurt, yes I have to believe in that.

SAMANTHA LEE! Have more faith in yourself! You can do it! The final lap, is still miles away, just keep pushing and not give up!

I am sorry for the way I phrased my words, not thinking how much it would hurt your ego and such. Okay Pangyang, stop scolding me already, I feel more depressed than ever. Feels likeI should eliminate all happiness in my life, for making people I love feel this way. I don't deserve this.

Just wished you would deny all the above and make me stay. I am a loser. Argh. Whatever. Meeting my favourite pongpong now (cos' there's one only.) ciao~

Will you call me?

No comments: