Wednesday, February 04, 2009

101 Ironies in a Day.

hey all, i had a super duper long day today.
went to school for IM paper,
i was late cos my dad took ages to get my waterbottle!!!
and so, i missed the darn 34 that took so long to come.
anyway, the paper's alright.
don't know if i am able to ace it though.

i encountered many ironies today,
shall share with you guys! :D
met the Boyfriend after school for dinner.
was waiting for him near the mushroom when i saw his sister first instead of him.
hahaha.
so i talked to jingling for a bit,
and the Boyfriend showed up minutes later.
i can see from afar his ashen-gray face,
i know he was thinking,
"What the hell is my sister doing with my girlfriend?!?!?!?"
kinda funny his expression when i asked him about it after that.
lol.

after dinner, i made my way to Taman Jurong to teach dance.
i sat this 2hour long ride that resulted in a sore bum.
funnily, i'm teaching reggae that requires alot of lower body action.
thus my sore bum had to be up and working again for that class.
class was fun as usual,
this bunch of students are really hardworking and funny.
anyway, i cannot complain much about the long ride there,
as i managed to get funds for my navel piercing from it :D

okay the second irony occured when i was waiting for the bus 30 to head back to tampines.
as i was waiting,
some West-side mosquitoes decided they needed some East-side blood,
and proceeded their mission to suck from the poor me.
i was pretty numb from the cold,
therefore, i could only feel the aftermath of it: itchiness.
after awhile, my bus came.
GUESS WHAT?
the bus has adverts educating the public on Dengue Fever.
ironic or what?
after two West-side mosquito bites,
i was definitely feeling a tad paranoid.

on the way back,
i passed by the CBD and managed to catch a glimpse of Singapore's amazing citylights at night.
they remind me of pictures I have seen of Hongkong and Times Square in New York,
of course, theirs are much more vibrant.
but the scene of Singapore's skyscrapers being lit overwhelmed me.
igniting a desire to travel abroad and see even better sights.
just as i was thinking of New York,
"Take me on a trip I'd like to go some day... Would you be my American Boy?~"
Estelle crooned on my iTouch.
ironic?
hahaha,
or just a plain accident?
kevinn too once said that that song reminds him of the Boyfriend and I,
he has no idea why though,
so yeah,
as usual,
i thought of my Baby and I...
IN TIMES SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL.

after switching a million buses to get to tampines to catch the last 34 home,
(okay i am exaggerating on this.)
i was riding peacefully(and feeling super cold), in bus 31 along the ECP.
then i saw this DUDE.
oh my goodness,
i really wonder what's wrong with him.
he was sitting 2'o clock from my view,
and i managed to catch the disgusting act that he did openly.
HE DUG HIS NOSE LIKE THERE'S NO END IN HIS VERY SMALL NOSE.
the way he dig his nose is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just imagine this,
he used like 4 different fingers and different times to dig(pinky was the priority.),
and everytime he proceeds to do his gross deed,
his mouth will open and form a very ugly inverted U-shape.
IT'S DAMN GROSS I TELL YOU!
after which, he proceeded to scratch the scalp on his head, the dead skin on his face,
and of course the other nostril.
just when i thought he had stopped,
HE PROCEEDED TO DIG HIS EAR.
ohmytian,
at that point of time,
i feel like going up to him and shout,
"YOU ARE DAMN DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
ugh.
gross gross gross.
the next thing he did, made me wanna puke.
after his disgusting act,
he emptied the debris that has fallen on to his shirt on the floor/seat of the bus.
MAJOR EW right?

okay i shan't talk to him anymore.

i would rather think of Bugsy who did not try and scare me today!
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

5 more days to my birthday.
can't wait???
nah.
more like not anticipating.
oh well,
good night world.
samansarii's fat fingers has become tired from this extensive exercise.

No comments: