Thursday, February 19, 2009

i need you more than i love you, and i love you to bits.

i miss my best guy friend very much (though we just met the day before.) but time was shortlived, he had to rush off and study. hopefully we can go out soon after the exams end!


okay enough of the sappy introduction, i guess i didn't mention, but i went for Uniqlo's interview on Monday and i managed to get short-listed for the second round of interviews. i really have to thank Ms Virginia Cheng(the HK communication skills tutor) for prepping me for it. you can say, the interviews went pretty well :)


headed to the library afterwards, basically i spent the entire day with myself. having some 'me' time and reminiscing the past as i walked home from Hougang Mall.


i think i left out something, that most of my Poly friends will not know, i used to walk home from school everyday to get myself in shape for prom. The walk is about half an hour to forty-five minutes long, about the same distance if you walk from Temasek Polytechnic to Tampines MRT Station.


the walk was good, i thought about the past, the memories i kept, the crushes i've had and of cos' the friends i made as i passed by my secondary school on my way home. funny how things are the same yet different. i learnt alot in there, how to protect myself and knowing who to trust. i really thank my friends for being with me in my time there, i am missing Suzianne and the rest bad.



girls and boys out there, let me ask you guys a question, haven't you wondered, how do you really know when a relationship/friendship/whatevership ends?




The Answer: When you find yourself more in love with the memories rather than the person in front of you.


True enough eh?


Sometimes we find ourselves discontented and unhappy in a relationship, but we cannot put a finger to what is the real problem. Then we start recalling the past, whereby mostly are fixations of the blissfulness that we have experienced. And... we forget that the person who is right in front of you is the same as the one in the memory, because we only remembered how happy we are then.


It made me ponder a bit on certain issues in my life, yes of cos' with my boyfriend too. I realised that I for one have been unhappy in this relationship a bit, I am not blaming him or anything, cos' I found out most of the time that I am upset and I cannot find a reason why, is because my needs are not being fulfilled.


What needs?


Recognition, affection, career, monetary, friendship... and the list goes on.




So that has nothing got to do with my boyfriend isn't it?

WRONG.


everyone just wants more and more and more. that is perhaps how the pile of issues has built up between us overtime.


at least we bothered to work it out, than to leave it hanging. hopefully, it will not happen again(the arguement on Valentine's) and we will be better partners for each other.


on a second note, special thanks to everyone for my birthday present.


jasmine yap - ferragamo Inspire perfume (i think)

andreas, iris, kat, joyce, joey, chin, bei & serene - adidas pangyang-ish hat & dustbin

joyce - notes & random korean gifts!!

nicole & ahlee - mphosis shorts & the advice on sex. LOL.


thanks to those who surprised me at my place! i was vividly surprised and horrified at the same time, cos i look plain ugly. thanks everyone for coming though, yes including beifang's brother whose name i have yet to get to know of.


pictures below!


wishes with my family


the tpde love!

clubbing the day after i'm 19.

anyway, i'm gonna be hanging out with my girlfriends tomorrow. a night fun and partying. heh.

NICOLE & AHLEE: I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS TONNES!

okay, like they will read.

ciao mamacitas~

No comments: