Saturday, February 21, 2009

Phuture Escape!

hello world!

yesterday was such an eventful day!

60% of my body hair is finally GONE!
yayness~
thanks to strip co-ed, just sign up to be a model and they will provide free waxing services done by their trainees!
it's pretty awesome, the after effects of the wax, must skin feels soft and smooth, somehow it is glowing and reflecting light at the same time.

so what are you waiting for?
go sign up now!!!

soooo i just got home from Phuture, special thanks to Fattysheep for sending me home in his car! there were tonnes of people, some familiar, most new.

the night started off with me getting burnt by a ciggarette.
damn that woman!!!
it's not like a slight touch, but it was dragged across my hand!!!!!!
ARGH!

luckily i reacted fast, i swept the ashes off my hands asap.
went to the toliet to wash as it was still stinging. soon, i started to forget about it, as there were more things happening.

alot of issues happened, and it was kinda drama, but we managed to get in after that.
kinda sad for the guys cos they came late and tickets for Phuture were sold out, Danny and Weiqiang bought Velvet Underground's tickets, but cannot go in too.
Pangyang waited for his friends, but still no sight of them though it's 2am.

so we dance dance dance in the club.
dance until this dude came up to me and said i dance very well.
then this angmoh was like "hey hey, i like you." to ahleelee, then ahleelee don't wanna dance with him, so she started battling him.
hahahaha. funny shit, everyone literally turned to look.
i can tell the angmoh enjoyed it.

that dude then wanted to tell me something again, but when he did that he accidentally XX(leaving it to your wildest imaginations) me.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
sorry baby.
anyway he said: "You should continue dancing, and not stop.", i smiled at him. Thanks but unhappy thanks for the XX.

danced more and more and more.
hit guys more and more and more.
make me happy more and more and more.
got grinded more and more and more.
got digusted by the army boys more and more and more.
okay not all, but the ones that has the "i wanna feel your body up and down face." guys.
at times, when i see them dancing behind ahleelee or the girls i went with,
my face can't help but scrunch up in horror!
i think my boyfriend is the best!!
yes yes, the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dance until no more strength.
ahleelee need to go home.
sent her off, on the way this group of guys passed us by,
and pointed to me, whilst talking among themselves, "Look this girls cute.....blah blah blah."
Nicole says I'm ugly but adorable :(((((((
me so sad after that.
me so ugly.
me so ugly.
boyfriend, can tell me i'm not ugly???

we headed home after that.
was outside of the club when i saw Gerald.
yes Gerald, my NS cousin whom I haven't seen him in a long time.
anyhoo "HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and we talked.
so funny he talked to Danny too.

Danny and i later proceeded to sitting at a curb, to wait for Pangyang.
As we were waiting, this angmoh guy who just got out of the cab saw me and said: "You're beautiful."
Then he looked over to danny, who was mistaken as my boyfriend and went on.."I love her, do you love her? (Danny was like like nodding to play along. lmao.) If you don't treat her properly, I'm gonna f**king beat up you face, you know that?! I love you too."

HAHAHAHAHA.
Effing drunktards.
it was hilarious, cos we saw his friend like downing more beer into his throat after that.
oh well, but i'm always open for compliments (and love.).

i survived a dangerous ride home with Weiqiang in the driver's seat.
scary man, heard the guys views of going in a club.
LOL.

missing someone dearly,
is how i'll end this.

No comments: