Thursday, February 05, 2009

Freak The Vote!

okay thought i would blog about something before i coop myself upin my room and start mugging for two of tomorrow's papers.

RINO IS THE HOTTEST BRITNEY EVER!
YES YES.
RINO NAKASONE-RAZALAN.
CATCH BEATFREAKS ON AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW!
they get my vote, anytime, anywhere.
strong and versatile female dancers.
they are truly reppin' all the female dancers out there.
i'm supporting them all the way!!!
of course, not forgetting my favourite,

Rino!!!!


hahahaha.
they make me so inspired to reach my goals and achieve my dreams.
hopefully God's got my back to make it happen!


sometimes whenever, you say things like this.
how i make you feel so damn unhappy.
i wonder if you're better off without me.
you ask me why i keep thinking about letting go.
have you ever thought, sometimes you make me feel like this?

i guess everytime when i get too happy,
shit like this always brings me back down to zero.
maybe it's trying to tell me to come back down to earth and not float too much?
it's so unfair.
can't i just lead a happy and carefree life for a year??

i guess i have to constantly remind myself that,
the happy times that once happen,
are enough to cover all the bad times.
i don't know what to say anymore.
i feel so lost.





i want to run with the wild horses.

No comments: