Tuesday, February 17, 2009

brave new girl



i'm glad that i managed to convince myself to attend lyrical jazz in O School yesterday.

i reached O School about an hour before class starts and I sat there contemplating whilst reading my book,whether or not to attend.

Why you guys might wonder? Why am I so afraid?

Frankly speaking, I am kind of intimidated by the people inside. Their techniques and how well they can control their muscles, in a way that doing a double pirouqutte seems so easy.

Then I told myself, "You came all the way here cos' you wanted to attend the class right? Why are you backing out now??? CHICHKEN!".

LOL.

So I dragged myself to the counter the second time and Ben was like "So Sam, have you decided to go for class?". Haha. I managed a "Yeah..." Slopping myself on the counter, a hint of contemplation still lingers inside of me.

All I can say is, class was awesome, class was tough, class pushed me to my boundaries, class tested my anxiety(i was so damn nervous, my feet got sweaty and I couldn't balance on my pirouquettes and my legs were shaking everytime i releve), class was great.

I managed to overcome myself, convinced myself that this is another Wednesday class in school, just a lot tougher when it comes to physical work. I enjoyed the choreography too, Wild Horses - Natasha Bedingfield.

When Ryan tapped my shoulder, together with Nicole and many others, I was secretly overjoyed inside my very 'sweaty' heart. Thank you Ryan, for giving me this chance :)
I love doing jazz, somehow everytime I do it, it makes me feel like completing my ballet grades again.

Fattysheep made me accompany him for dinner after class, by then it was already 10pm and most of the stores at POMO were closed.

So we headed to Sing Ho Chicken Rice cos' I wanted to eat Rochor Beancurd!! Anyway, Fattysheep was nice enough to treat me, I asked him la, my birthday present. LOL.

We talked damn long, about dance, attitude, perception, stereotyping, concert, people et cetra. Cannot believe the amount of topics we covered. Anyway it was nice talking to him(even though he is smelly), can say that Fattysheep has grown out of his irritating phase, to become a more understanding person.

HAHAHA.

Okay, I shall quit ranting, Nicole asked me to go shopping with Ahlee and her last night, maybe I should, just to make the most of my holidays.

See you all!

Oh. Just a conversation to end this post.

(a conversation on Captain Planet, not acurate, but somewhere along the line)
Sam: It was shown eons ago, when I was five or something.
Sam: Then Captain Planet died in a car crash.
Kaiwen: REALLY!??!?!?!??!
Sam: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

LOL.

Enjoy your day! :D

No comments: