Friday, February 27, 2009

we gotta make it work.


we talked, it's all good now. we'll try and work this relationship out together. it's tough cos we don't know what the future has in store for us, but love will keep us strong.

i finally realised that you care for me. you don't express it out often, but subtlely through your actions and your eyes. yes, eyes are really windows to your soul. i saw something different today, the saddest eyes that i have ever seen. on you. i can't hold back, tears hit me in the back of my head. you said you will never cry in front of me, and then this. baby at that moment, i felt like i've hurt you so bad. we hurt each other so bad, but we love each other so much.

i'll change my partying ways. in the first place i go because i wanna have fun with my girls and i'm the most sober. i don't really fancy drunken dancing. the main purpose of clubbing for me is to enjoy with my girls and dissect the layers of music, aiding in my freestyle. that's why i hate squeezing in the middle of the dance floor. i rather stand at the edge and do my own thing.

you'll take more initiative in this relationship, so that i will not be the one constantly asking you out or texting you. perhaps making me feel more secure in this relationship.

you say you don't understand me, neither can i understand you. it's made this way cos its the way of life. this is why realtionships are forged for people to get to know each other better. in this life time, nobody can understand you better than yourself. so we gotta communicate that across to others, to let them know your feelings.

today onwards, let's be a better person for each other and work even harder to fill up the missing 10%.

i love you very much.

No comments: