Wednesday, February 25, 2009

let's get down and dirty tonight

so i had a photoshoot yesterday for my dance profile. It's not a professional one.
cos..

1. It was done at home.
2. Bad camera!
3. Lousy lighting.
4. The backdrop is kinda bad.


Okay, any takers to do another one for free? With a better camera, good background and awesome lighting! Please email me at samansarii@gmail.com. Thanks! Will acknowledge you :)


Anyhoo, i still decided to post the pictures up. Pardon me, it's kinda bad. Cos of the background!!!



You wanna know why I'm angry? You don't even bother asking why and what should we do. No, it's just another day for you. You'll go have your fun and I'll have mine. Is this what you want? Sorry, if I am the only one who is feeling disturbed by it, but I care. Unless you ask me to stop caring for you, I will perhaps just do whatever that you wanna do.


You seem surprise that on the phone i seem nonchalent and okay with it, you know why? Cos' if I say something, you will say I'm being demanding. Yes, I cannot say what my feelings are anymore, I will just hurt you. How stupid of me, I got hurt too. When I receive the text from my darling saying she had already made plans since I called off the meet-up, I felt so... I don't know. I haven't seen her for years and I called it off just to go out with you. In the end? I got nothing. Staying at home the entire day alone.


And you, maybe its a wrong idea to meet-up with my friends in the first place. Perhaps I wouldn't feel like you don't want your friends to know me. Haha, then it got me thinking am i too ugly, fat, weird...????????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I hate being a girl sometimes.


Okay i'm going to get drunk at the club later with my darlings. I hope Kat or some kind soul will send me home. This is my last ladies night before concert training starts, so allow me to get drunk (though i doubt i will, i take precaution all the time).


Kat if you're reading, I'll allow you to make "guan" me only for tonight.

HAHAHAHA.


BYE.

No comments: